I find myself incredibly busy for some freaking reason, gotta tell ya, i'm not liking it so much.
See there's this Polynesian night at church, i'm really excited for it and it's been kinda tough to plan it all, but Sylvia and I share responsibility so it's all good, everyone should be a little stressed once in a while i reckon. It's gonna be fun, i hope.
The concert was amazing, okay so I had never heard most of his songs in my life but they were perfect and good and I don't know, I felt like they were meant for me :D. The Way You Look Tonight, Cocaine and Crossroads were definitely the highlights for me :D.
I wish people wouldn't worry about me so much. I mean, I appreciate that they care and I love that they want me to be happy but to worry is such a waste of time, and time is a precious thing which should be spent on better and infinitely more important things so please don't worry :) I'm happy, content and I have a good life.
Matti got his call, Salt Lake City South November 11, I don't feel like I thought I would, I thought I would be sad and rueful. But I just feel proud and happy for him, at peace as well, I know it's so right, yes.
Oh and any ideas for the Poly night would be appreciated.
5 comments:
We are doing a Poly night this friday night at our chapel. I have nothing to do with it except I think I am dancing with the young women (each aux has to do one performance each) Its a pretty simple yet good one. I will let you know what they do. Its a potluck everyone has to bring one Hawaiian dish (still don't know what I am bringing) I don't know any Hawaiian dishes. Anyway none of the icelanders know what Polynesians do so they will all have fun no matter what. Having Pulmaria flowers would be good but they are probably like 10 bucks each in Iceland (plastic) ha ha ha they grow on trees here at the chapel so they just pick them and fill bowl vases with them so its great. Sorry about that. I worried about you a lot before when Meleofa and Unnur would give me tid bits but I don't worry anymore after chatting with you. You are great and everything will work out well. I am actually quite jealous ( I love my life don't worry) But you are in Iceland and with Unnur and Kiddy and living the single life of fun. Make sure you enjoy it and don't jump to get married when the time comes. I don't care what anyone says, enjoy your time alone because then you will have no regrets. Good luck with Poly kvold.
I stopped worrying, not thinking.
baha maliana is a lie!!! ahift one shift one. haha i dont worry about you you mofo, I wonder though harharhar I wink, you looooos plahahaha my head aches q:
HAHAHA win not wink q:
wowee! i short quick comment: matti may or may not be coming to my area for some time or not. cool. i miss your guts. i am hoping to get internet soon so we can communicate more effectively. how did the poly night go?
Post a Comment