Saturday, June 28, 2008

okay jess anyone who has known me for two seconds will know i am a slacker.

wow okay so it's been a butt-long time since i wrote anything, but that's because i have been having a series of perfect days that would be nigh impossible to document in one place suffice it to say that Iceland has been having a record breaking beautiful summer (i reckon anyways) and lets face it, when the weather is good you better not be spending it inside, cuz that's sad.

Okay some random junk that i can remember, having desert at Guðrún's, meeting Guðrún's Janne, what an awesome dude.

CHeese and crackers! Fest I nord!! What a great experience met some wonderful folks and had a butt load of fun. Everything is constantly changing that's for sure and I'm not sure what's going to happen in the future or even in like ten seconds but it's all good and a part of life and progress and all that jazz. It's almost my birthday! can you believe it i'm almost 22!! what?! really?! yep just did the math twenty freaking two.

I'm so glad i have the people in my life that i do, my family and friends. It makes me sad when people grow apart and change but i guess that's part of the whole life thing as well.

Matti's leaving on his mission soon, don't know how soon but it's sad cuz we've been tight as bros for ages so yeah, he'll change and grow and so will i and then we won't really be best friends anymore, it's sad but that's the way it's gotta go.

i'm totally kicking melanie''s arse in the blog duel

5 comments:

MiriamR said...

goog job at the blog, will leaving comments help you keep it up. Oh wait Melanie has a blog? Anyway I like how you underlined random words so we would click on it and go to some other place. I luckily did not fall for it.

MiriamR said...

ok so I went back and clicked on them, the rabits the BEST ever

Unknown said...

so delicious maliana. i too enjoy all the linked words. well done, and thank ee very mucho chucho.

MoBo said...

WOW I like your picture, i read your blog then the comments, then went back to click on the pictures, i dont know or understand this place wingewingewinge hahahah NO


MElANieMoMo

BLAST THIS CONFOUNDED PASSWORD USERNAME SYSTEM!

MiriamR said...

you are tied with melanie now.