ooo i'm so twenty first century, now i have a place to vent my spleen or something.
I had a perfect day yesterday, It started with the beautiful shiny sun saying hello at who knows what hour, but a good one, don't worry. I caught my buses to work and it was warm and delicious, i had my lunch outside and got some freckles :( One lady at work commented how you forget everything when it's so hot outside, I laughed out loud, bahah I'm like it's not hot! And I saw Helen! We chatted for a bit and she said she would have me over for dinner sometime I'm so excited! After work (which is only for chumps who like to eat by the way) I went to the Ólafurs and watched the first half of the Switzerland Turkey game (soccah) with Binni, it was good fun, it was raining like crazy so the players were going all over the place and the pitch was flooded. Switzerland lost, poor bastards (sorry mum). Then we all went to the movies to see..... The Forbidden Kingdom! wowzer i löööv this movie, it was so fun to see Monkey all larger than life and with a better budget than the TV series :P Wow I love Jet Li as Monkey yay. Oh and if you ever get the chance you should get a ride to a random bus stop with Unnur, Binni and Matti your life will be better for it. hmmmm yeah pretty great. I love Iceland! especially in the summer! okay I had an even more perfect day today maybe i'll tell you about it tomorrow...
6 comments:
yay for malinanna! you are in my list of friends blogs. cool, ey? tell melanie to make one for all of us to read.
WOHOO you have a blog I have pretty much stopped "blogging" and started picturing instead. I added you to my friend list too. We are wartching Hannah montana on the tv ha ha ha bubba and lete seem to like it, wow i have been on the computer alnmost an hour now or almost 45 minutes trying to look at all my friends blogs. Ok then I will see you later on the blog. I love Iceland too. I told Unnur hopeully a few months after we leave Guam we will be able to make a trip out there. Yay its been years!
Miram
hey, I want to hear about your other good day! and also I cannot wait to move in 5 weeks! yay for being roomies!! :D
have you guys moved yet? I just noticed you wrote this blog the day Eva was born! So that means it has been two weeks today. That means you are a slacker, just kidding but really you are. Ha ha h a
dear slacker, you MUST post a new blog. right now. RIGHT NOW! hahahahahahahaaha
LOL Malian is a slack face, bum head, I CHALLENGE YOu TO A BLOG DUEL
BASTARD! i can never remember my password or username lolerskates
Post a Comment