Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teehee

well well wellington,

time flies and all the jazz, our apartment is slowly becoming inhabitable, and for it to be so i've been putting together furniture for the last two weeks! A desk, tv table shelf thing, three chairs, a kitchen table and a wardrobe, still have the dining table to go but i'm almost there! alas there are still boxes and homeless things scattered around so no pictures yet :0

this past weekend has been great! Eyþór had a concert on saturday it went really well :D he was very pleased when it was over :p i'm super proud of him whenever he has a concert and i feel so lucky to be a part of it :p

here is a scan of the poster that was hung about the place!!


it's in german but it basically says "eyþór is so awesome at organ playing extravagance, come hear him play, you will be the luckiest duck"

and of course in the hustle and bustle of getting out the door with all the essentials we forgot our cameras!! so silly and no video either :9 but i assure you everyone was sockless by the end from the blowing off of them, which was unfortunate cuz the church was kinda cold :}

and so conference!! because of the timing of the concert we missed out on the saturday sessions and had a conference maraþon on sunday!! so awesome and uplifting! i love conference so much, it gives me the boost i need to adjust my life and get back on track, yay!

so a busy and wonderful and exhausting weekend :p
here are some pictures of the sad library
disclaimer: i didnt really look too close to the graffitti so if some if it is offensive, oopsie doopsie

right then, friends and foes! anticipate happiness!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right! That library is so sad! When I saw the first photo, with it farther away, I thought, "That is gorgeous!" And then, I saw the closer up pictures... :(

MiriamR said...

I just left a comment and now its gone because blogger is dumb. It said stuff that had already left my brain. I LOVE YOUR BLOGGING. Oh and I like that poster you should frame it or save it to frame for latter for sure cause its nice. Or just give me one and I will frame it and put it on my wall and then send you a picture of it on my wall. I love your Ikea tv shelf thing, its pretty amazing!! You will get moved in in no time. That library was sad. Someone should paint it a solid color so the grafittites stop gravitating it .

Maliana said...

hahah thats not really my shelf thing!! hahah i just thought it looked cool cuz it was like tetris :D im glad you like my blogging!

MoBo said...

hahaha miriam you silly billy, a blank canvas is SCREAMing to be used, they should have some local talents paint it! that tends to work in Aus. Wait, whats wrong with the lieberry? do germans still like to burn books? is that why the lieberry is in disrepair? hohoho its late at night so my spelling and racism is OUTACONTORL"! places with old histories overwhelm me, cuz I have a little brain with little capacities so looking around and wondering how old, and how much the walls around me have seen oho german land is so old, my brain would just explode!commica oops I was supposed to write that in the other box hohoho

oh yes, and well done with your awesome tv bookshelf HAHAHA

Wiley Family said...

Miriam you crack me up into pieces!!! Yeah the Library is beautiful. It would make and awesome home with some repairs, ok maybe too many repairs but what a shame what a shame. Eythor is awesome what a talented person he must be to have a concert. I wish you could post some sampling of his talents. I agree with Miriam you should frame that poster, if you have an extra I would like one too so I can be like "Oh yeah, that's my bro in law, He's awesome" hahahahaha

Keep blogging about lovely Germany. Maybe one of these days Willie and I will come visit hahahaha what a dream.

Hera said...

Lovely post. I will print a picture of the poster and hang it on my wall. That is how mamma in law is proud of the son in law.
Have the church take on a service project for helping hands and paint the library or something like that. Mind your readers Leipzig used to be in communist Germany so many things are very much run down.