Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's too many pictures!!!

bahahaha,

so then, how have you been? good, good.

ive been wonderful, did you know it was christmas!? well yeah it really really was and it was a busy busy time.

ive just had me some shepards pie and finished writing my life story or some such nonsense and im feeling pretty good, pretty blogging good.

so the name of the post is in reference to the amount of pictures that have sort of been backed up since the times, so i asked eyþór if it was too many for one post and that's what he said, i may be exaggerating the ferocity with which he said it, it was probably more like "yep" but anyways

ive realised its sort of the lazyman's blogging style isnt it? oh well im a lazyman

on

to

the

show

!!

It was christmas! and sólrún came to visit us for a little bit since she was doing a concert thing in berlin! it was so fun



Eyþór had a class concert here, in the big fancy performing organ, organs are so funny and fundamentally not designed for performance :p what with the organist facing away from the audience hahaha but it was awesome!!


this is the old town hall looking all christmassy as all get out! right by the christmas markt


merry christmas in germanese


this is another one of the creepy ghost houses down the street that eyþór doesnt like :p


the first advent! and our little manger that we got from the nuns in iceland plus some tree ornaments


our backyard looked like this for months and months and months, at least it was a long long time and sooo flipping cold!


giant pyramid powered by candles why not?!


im so proud of this! i made this wreath for our front door woo!


closeup of out super authentic german tree ornaments on our super artificial tree yay for modern industry!


this dude is a turkey


our little tree! i liked it so much! i made the star!


Ingileif enjoying some traditional christmas mango.


me making a star!!


Sólrún making a knitted thing!!


and those were the times!!




Oh Oh Oh! i almost forgot!! my title picture is a cornflake that eyþór brought to me on christmas morning when i wasnt feeling well :) it makes me have many happynesses!

4 comments:

MoBo said...

WOOHOOWOOHOOO! its allt of late to be awake, but I wanted to looken at the-en bloggingen (thats my German, arent I great at itÐÐ!???!)

as always, Great word pictures! hahaha its too awesome!

yopur town looks so fake, and ætors hair is really long, and is frolic really how they say merry? ahhahah

I like the ghosty house, and the wreath! and did you really just cook the turkey like that hahah without the pot thing ahhaha

You guys look great!

and finallee


IS THAT REALLY YOUR COUCH!Ð!Ð!ÐÐ!Ð!?!?!?!?!?



IT LOOKS AWESOME!!

thats what you get when you post too many pictures wooo oooh ooh oooh

you guys are so cute looking it makes me want to puke, maybe its envy? hahaha we shall never know! hahahahahahhaha

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

The more the pictures the merrier. Loved your wreath and tree!

MiriamR said...

oh I love this post!! I am glad you put in all the pictures. I LOVE the christmas market picture and your couch and your turkey! Dude that wreath looks great can you take a picture of it and your star for next christmas and tell us how you did it so we can copy? I need lots of wreaths next year I decided and yours looks fantastic. It looks like a splendid time. I hate your picture of snow. Just kidding I just hate the snow. We got snow today its the third snow this winter and its FREEZING. Love you guys. I love how the word picture of eythor is a huge set of organ pipes HAHA and I love that the organ doesn't face the audience.

Hera said...

Lovely to see. Your creativity is marvelous.
Our children are so creative in so many different ways.
Love from us.